Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Stands or stands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stands may refer to:
- The Stands, an English rock band
- Bleachers, a seating or standing (terracing) areas at a sports venue (American)
- an alternative term for a kiosk
- Stands for Decibels, the 1981 debut album by The dB's
- Speaker stands, furniture on which to place speakers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.